As a Creator, how will you and your creative endeavors confront the shock of ChatGPT and A.I. in general?
All bets are off. Your world has changed, forever.
This is only the beginning: AI and the algorithms will get MUCH better, fast.
All your outcomes in the world occur only within the experiences you create.
Human experience is the best and perhaps the only lasting advantage we have.
Only the best online experiences can compete against the acceleration of AI.
You must learn HOW to ‘do’ experiences, deliver them NOW, and do it exceptionally.
New Report: Potential Risks, Roles, and Responsibilities
for UX and HCI in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
Here’s an in-depth Course, e-Workshop, and Toolkit to get you started. You also receive a free subscription to the ItsTheUsers Research Newsletter, published semi-weekly
- Here’s The System used by the pros to drive billions in online sales: I’ve taught, consulted, and guided this research method worldwide
- What you can’t see is hurting your online results right NOW: Master human-computer interactions to make visible all the drivers of your success
- Get inside the world of your users and what drives them: Learn tips, methods, tools, and the art and science of influencing users
- Your success is with real people, in the real world, in real-time: Virtually all online marketing programs avoid or ignore this truth
- Get in-depth maps, learning, resources, methods, and science: A full e-course with 11 proven approaches and interactive techniques
$995 Value, now only $89:
Get the Full UX e-Course, e-Workshop, and Virtual Toolkit
and ItsTheUsers Research Newsletter and get started
Users control your online success. And AI is capturing more and more of their attention.
In any online endeavor, you must get users to engage and respond.
Users don’t respond or engage, and AI is turning up the noise to deafening levels.
Your agony is worsened by not knowing why they don’t respond and not knowing what other content and experiences they’re responding to.
Online user behavior is invisible to you. You need to experience their experience.
As the drivers of your success, users and their experiences are hidden from you. Their behavior reveals knowledge you need to succeed.
Make the experience visible and compelling, then ensure it delights your audience.
Get my FREE Toolkit on the science of experience. Your experiences in life and the experiences you provide are your only advantage now.
A few of the clients where I have presented, taught, and consulted:
How this works:
The extensive learning, processes, tools, and resources on this site reveal the path to mastering and applying the art and science of human-computer interactions – for the benefit of your creative endeavors, your goals, and most importantly, your audience. The knowledge here is all specifically designed to help you and your collaborators significantly improve your online results.
What I offer goes way beyond theories and principles to applying proven science to your online presence and persona – step by step, thoroughly, systematically. I done this with the world’s top companies for 30 years.
The Challenge I help you solve:
As the online world becomes dominated by algorithms and AI, the huge frustration bordering is this: these people, your audience, aren’t doing what you want or expect or need them to do. You don’t know why, and you don’t know how to find out. And your success, your livelihood, and your reputation depend on this. A vast portion of the outcomes you seek is now found online.
Finding success in that interactive realm can be elusive and maddening. This is seriously complicated by ChatGPT and ‘the machines.’ You can end the frustration by making visible all the ways real people experience you online.
What does your online future hold?
- Will computer interfaces get simpler?
- Will the power of AI tools decline?
- Will you compete in the AI deluge?
- Will you be heard in the roar?
- Will your audience ignore AI content?
- Will your audience find you at all?
- Will devices get less intelligent?
- Will AI growth slow down?
- Will your competitors slack off?
Need help now? Have questions about all this? Get the Free e-Course, e-Workshop, and Virtual Toolkit. Or CONTACT ME for basic answers or in-depth research and development.