What’s the secret to online success?
It’s The Users!
Users control your online success.
In any online endeavor, you must get users to engage and respond.
Users don’t respond or engage.
Your agony is worsened by not knowing why or how to find out.
Online user behavior is invisible.
All the drivers of your success – the users – are hidden from you.
Make it visible, then make it work.
Explore all my learning resources on the science of user experience.
Sign up, and make the invisible visible NOW
- 57 Ways to Master Your Target Audience (FREE)
- The Slipstream Method: Reach Users in a Crowded Internet (FREE)
- 498 Free Experience Resources for User Engagement (FREE)
- eBook on the Power of User Response (FREE)
- eBook and Tutorial: The Art and Science of Online Experience ($9)
- The Seven Stages of User Engagement ($29)
- The Full Self-Guided e-Course, e-Workshop, and Virtual Toolkit: The Art and Science of Online Experience – How Human-Computer Interactions Drive your Online Success ($89)
- The Human-Computer MasterMind Academy and Professional Cohorts (Contact Me)
- Individualized Personal, Team, and Company Coaching (Contact Me)
- Consulting and Research Project Management for User Experience and Interactive Excellence (Contact Me)
FREE e-Book: The Slipstream Method for Reaching Users in a Crowded Internet
A few of the clients I’ve taught and consulted with:
How this works:
The extensive learning, processes, tools, and resources on this site reveal the path to mastering and applying the art and science of human-computer interactions – for the benefit of your business, your goals, and the users involved. It is all specifically designed to help you and your colleagues significantly improve your online business results.
This goes way beyond theories and principles to applying proven science to your online programs – step by step, thoroughly, systematically, with guidance and support.
The Challenge I help you solve:
In the online world, the huge frustration bordering on agony is this: these people, your users, aren’t doing what you want or expect or need them to do. You don’t know why, and you don’t know how to find out. And your success, your livelihood, and your reputation depend on this. A vast portion of the outcomes you seek are now found online.
Finding success in that interactive realm can be elusive and maddening. You can end the frustration by making visible and fixing all the ways real people interact with you online.
What does your online future hold?
- Will computer interfaces get simpler?
- Will you compete in the deluge of content?
- Will you be heard in the social media roar?
- Will your endeavors go offline?
- Will users get less sophisticated?
- Will device features get less intelligent?
- Will Internet speeds slow down?
- Will your competitors get dumber?
Master your future online success with my free interactive workshop on Human-Computer Interactions.
Need help now? Have questions about all this? CONTACT ME for basic answers or in-depth research and development.