Bob guides professionals to master innovative, lucrative approaches to human engagement and influence.
“Through my speaker series, webinars, in-depth professional development, and consulting, businesses master The Single Human Dynamic – ignored by most – that drives the global economy, creates every business outcome, and enables a new age of civilization. That single dynamic is the experience we show our users, and how their choices in that experience drive our success.”
- Bob’s almost 40-year career in computer science, user research, and marketing goes way back to writing machine-language code for mass spectrometers at the University of Nebraska.
- He led the teams at HP in the early days of the Web that created the first-ever online experiences for e-commerce, social media, cloud computing, and e-learning – before those terms were even invented.
- He founded an online youth development startup and invented an interactive e-learning experience that has reached over 35,000 teens in all 50 states.
- Bob regularly conducts user research and consults with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, FedEx, and many others.
- He’s currently a principal at AnswerLab, the premiere user experience research agency on the planet.
- He speaks all over the world on human-computer interaction, user experience, entrepreneurship, and professional development.
Contact Me about speaking.
- Download my Speaking Profile.
- Download my resume.
- Email me at bob@ItsTheUsers.com
- Connect via LinkedIn
Tech Secrets Summit 2021
Podcast Guest Appearances
Unlocking Your World of Creativity, by Mark Stinson
New ways to win with digital and virtual – and the key is Experience
B2B Revenue Executive Experience Podcast, by Chad Sanderson
Why Experience is the Key to Unlocking Digital
Change Creator Podcast, by Adam Force
Mastering User Experience to Grow Your Biz
Real Marketing Real Fast Podcast, by Doug Morneau
The customer journey map, why they do or don’t buy
Resilience Unravelled Podcast, by Dr. Russell Thackery
Virtual solutions for a post COVID-19 world
The Dave Pamah Show, by Dave Pamah
Surviving and Thriving in a Vastly Altered World
The Inbound Success Podcast, by Kathleen Booth
Redefining user experience in the age of COVID-19
The Advancing Humanity Podcast, by Charle Peck
Improving Your “Contactless” Experience – How will we adapt to an online future post COVID-19?
The E-commerce Marketing Podcast, by Arlen Robinson (coming shortly)
The MarketMe Podcast, by Mike Moll (coming shortly)
The Customer Experience Podcast, by Ethan Beute and BombBomb (coming shortly)
Speaking, Teaching, Presenting Example Videos
Present to Your Group: What Drives All Business Results
Go to the Contact Form to learn about speaking.
Presentation to User Experience Professionals International Conference
Phoenix, AZ – June, 2019
User Experience, Data Privacy, and GDPR
Secrets to Business Success: The HCI Workshop
Compilation of HCI and UX Topics
Presentation to USC classroom on The Single Human Event
Presenting ‘Design Thinking’ at AnswerLab Summit
Cancun, Mexico – January, 2019