Bob guides professionals to master innovative, lucrative approaches to human engagement and influence.
“Through my speaker series, webinars, in-depth professional development, and consulting, businesses master The Single Human Dynamic – ignored by most – that drives the global economy, creates every business outcome, and enables a new age of civilization. That single dynamic is the experience we show our users, and how their choices in that experience drive our success.”
- Bob’s almost 40-year career in computer science, user research, and marketing goes way back to writing machine-language code for mass spectrometers at the University of Nebraska.
- He led the teams at HP in the early days of the Web that created the first-ever online experiences for e-commerce, social media, cloud computing, and e-learning – before those terms were even invented.
- He founded an online youth development startup and invented an interactive e-learning experience that has reached over 35,000 teens in all 50 states.
- Bob regularly conducts user research and consults with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, FedEx, and many others.
- He’s currently a principal at AnswerLab, the premiere user experience research agency on the planet.
- He speaks all over the world on human-computer interaction, user experience, entrepreneurship, and professional development.
- Contact Me about speaking.
- Download my Speaking Profile.
- Download my resume.
- Email me at bob@ItsTheUsers.com
- Connect via LinkedIn
Sample Video: The HCI Workshop
Compilation of HCI and UX Topics